Moving to Washington?

You will need the following to license your vehicle in Washington State:

  • First you must get your Washington driver's license. The closest Driver's License offices to Worthington Licensing are:
18023 Hwy 99 N, Suite E
Lynnwood, WA 98037
Phone: (425) 672-3406
Fax: (425) 672-3315
13133 Bel-Red Road
Bellevue, WA 98005
Phone: (425) 649-4281
Fax: (425) 453-3032
For other locations and information please visit the Department of Licensing
  • Your vehicle may need to pass an emission test before you can register your vehicle. See Emission Testing.
  • For a new vehicle, you will need the Manufacturer's Statement/ Certificate of Origin.
  • For used vehicles, you will need the current title and registration. If you are still making payments on your vehicle, you will need a fax or photocopy of the title being held by the lien holder. If your title has been lost, you must apply for a duplicate title from the state of issuance.
  • If the vehicle has been registered in another state and owned for less than 90 days, include a Vehicle/Vessel Bill of Sale or dealership purchase agreement showing proof of any taxes paid.
  • An odometer reading if your vehicle is less than 10 years old. You and the previous owner must sign an odometer disclosure statement if you are titling and licensing a newly acquired vehicle. Odometer Disclosure Statements are available at Worthington Licensing.
  • Cash or Check for licensing fees and taxes. A convenience fee will be charged by our merchant service provider for Debit and Credit Cards.

Good To Go!

If you travel these routes and need to pay tolls, you may want to register for a Department of Transportation Good To Go! Account:
Phone: 1-866-936-8246
  • SR 520 Bridge
  • Tacoma Narrows Bridge
  • SR 167 HOT Lanes
  • I-405 Express Toll Lanes
Tickets can be paid at the following locations:
13107 NE 20th Street,
Suite 3 & 4
Bellevue, WA 98005
4554 9th Ave NE
Seattle, WA 98105