We mail out twice a day or you can pick up your registration in our office.
- If you've recently moved, make sure you update your address first.
- Click on "Renew Tabs Online"
- Select "Start Renewal"
- Navigate through the renewal process
- Choose to pick up or have your tabs mailed to you.
- Select “Worthington Brokerage, Inc.”
- Print receipt for your records
The registered owner of the vehicle or any immediate family member of the registered owner with the same last name or address can pick up or renew tabs.
You can renew up to 6 months before your tabs expire. For your convenience you can sign up for email reminders
You can replace lost, stolen or damaged tabs online
or in person at Worthington Licensing. All registered owners must sign the form in front of a notary or at Worthington Licensing
in front of one of our certified licensing clerks.
If you have changed your name, you must update your vehicle and boat records. Changing your name on one vehicle does not automatically change it for every vehicle in your name. If you make payments on your vehicle or vessel, you must change your name with your lien holder.
To change your name on your vehicle or vessel you will need:
When a vehicle changes ownership, it gets new license plates and registration. Although, there are exceptions. License plates do not need to be replaced if:
- You are removing a deceased spouse or domestic partner from the title.
- The vehicle is being given to you by your spouse, domestic partner, immediate family member, as inheritance, or a trust in which the registered owner or their immediate family members are the beneficiaries of the trust.
At Worthington Licensing we are able to issue Special Design Plates
. If you would like Personalized Plates, you will need to fill out and submit the Special Background, Personalized, or HAM Operator License Plate Application
with the required fees (contact Worthington Licensing for fees) to: